Seamlessly transition to the cloud
For decades, organizations like yours have counted on Microsoft Exchange Server for business-class email. Today with Exchange Online, you can simultaneously continue using familiar applications like Microsoft Office & Outlook, and enjoy the benefits of next-generation cloud computing solutions – allowing you to work anytime, anywhere. Best of all, because you and your staff already know how to use the email applications from Microsoft, implementing the Exchange Online solution won’t disrupt your business.
Exchange Online is built on the same technology as Exchange Server, giving your business the latest capabilities such as built-in archiving, optional Conversation View, MailTips, and powerful Web-based management tools for online deployments.
With Exchange Online from ATS, you’ll never have to worry about the ongoing maintenance, patches, and upgrades of your technology infrastructure – so you can focus on what really matters.
The features and benefits of Exchange Online business solutions from ATS and Microsoft include:
- Storage and speed - you get 25 GB mailboxes that can send attachments as large as 25 MB
- 99% uptime - financially-backed and guaranteed service
- 24/7 support - via telephone, the Web or email
- Anti-virus and anti-spam - reliable, industry-leading security solutions
- Disaster recovery - from third-party certified geo-redundant data centers that continuously replicate your data
- Robust management tools - easily control distribution lists, user permissions and security policies
- A familiar user experience - enjoy a minimal learning curve with software and programs you already know from Microsoft, including Outlook and Office
- Seamless integration - Hosted Exchange is interoperable with your PC, Mac, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone, iPhone, Nokia and all major Web browsers
Want to take advantage of all your email has to offer?